MISSION & VISION
Since the beginning the focus of the college has been to inculcate collegiate (degree-level) education among the economically challenged and minority community students of the area from where students throng to get admitted into this college. This vision demands introduction of modern subjects, job-oriented courses commensurate with the needs of the day along with conventional subjects of study. The college tries to impart quality knowledge and promote all-round personality development of the students, by class-room teaching and creating awareness about their social and cultural milieu. The college has ever since remained true to its goal of developing disciplined individuals who would be at once global in outlook, national in ethos and respectful to local duties and commitments. The motto of the college is to impart true education that dreamers like Rabindranath and Swami Vivekananda once envisioned.
Mission Statement :
- Spread of degree-level education among the economically challenged and minority community.
- To provide quality higher education to the students of a mofassil locality who cannot easily avail of a city collge/urban educational facility in general.
- Introduction of job-oriented and modern subjects to cope with the needs of the day along with the conventional subjects.
- Ensuring proper and adequate academic and physical infrastructure of learning.
- Ensuring financial assistance to the economically challenged students.
- Personality development of the students on an all-round basis, developing their knowledge base and social awareness among them.
- Promotion of cultural activities and encouraging regular programmes to make the students conscious about the huge cultural heritage of our country.
- Adopt welfare measures for the staff and students.
- Imparting holistic education to all students to help them grow to be better citizens of the future
- Bringing the first generation learners into the ambit of higher education
- Imparting inclusive education irrespective of caste, creed and community
- Spread of degree-level education among the economically challenged and minority community students including girl students
- Introduction of job-oriented curriculum and modern subjects to cope with the needs of the day along with the conventional subjects of study.
- Organising health camps for mental and physical wellness of students in general.
- Making them socially aware by encouraging them to take part in different NSS activities.
- Planning to introduce lab-based science subjects in coming years.
- Arranging campus interviews to facilitate better career opportunities.
The objectives of the college speak of the mission of establishing the college and the vision that worked behind the creation of such an institution. These objectives are communicated to all the stakeholders of college through the website, the college prospectus, dedicated faculty, parent-teachers’ meetings, different programmes organised by the college like Fresher’s Welcome, through the addresses of the Principal and the teachers at the Teachers’ day celebrations organised by the Students Union of the college, the Annual Social programme, prize distribution ceremony and other interactions, which tell of the commitment of the college to its mission.